(1) The pool is wonderful. It is set overlooking the water and mountains; I can envision myself relaxing here and enjoying life!
(2) The hotel's "Asian spa resort" is the perfect place to receive a facial, massage, or full body treatment.
(3) This photograph gives you a clear idea of where things are located on the resorts property. In the center is the pool area, to the right is a lounge area, to the far left is the Aura bar and Charisma restaurant. The hotel has unobstructed views of the city and water. No other structures blocking your view.
(4) At the Aura bar and Charisma restaurant you can enjoy fresh sea food, what else could you possibly want other than Mediterranean food on the Mediterranean?! This dish looks incredible--all that's missing is some wine from the hotels' 150 year-old wine cellar.
(7) The exterior of the hotel! How wonderful. Have you stayed at the Mystique? What do you think of the hotel?
(1) Diane von Furstenberg Multicolored Marielle Dress, (2) Super Sunglasses Basic Sunglasses, (3) 3.1 Phillip Lim Fish Print Embellished Top, (4) Vince Nolan T Strap Sandals, (5) J.Crew Tie-Dye Suit, (6) Greek Streetstyle, (7) J.Crew Rope Bracelet, (8) Tory Burch Small Stripe Straw Tote, (9) Current/Elliott Ankle Skinny jeans, (10) Michael Kors Preppy Chic Runway Watch, (11) Kate Spade New York Toucan Sandals, (12) J.Crew Colorburst Necklace, Hotel