photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Chic Combinations: Sea Mist + Greige

Hi everyone! Arianna here, back with a new installment of Chic Combinations. Today I'm putting the spotlight on a pale turquoise color I like to call "sea mist" paired with soft neutrals like white, beige, grey, and greige (the color that is grey and beige combined). I've been drawn to this combination lately as I seek inspiration for the place I just moved into. I love that the combo feels very tranquil and fresh, a cool contrast to the heat we've been having here in LA
chic-combo-seamist+neutrals1

interior design by Lillian August for the Hampton Showhouse
chic-combo-seamist+neutrals2

interior design by SHI
chic-combo-seamist+neutrals3

photo by Lucas Allen
chic-combo-seamist+neutrals4

interior design by Tobi Fairley
chic-combo-seamist+neutrals5

interior design by Melissa Haynes Design
Pieces to create the look:
Chic Combination: Sea Mist + Greige by Arianna Belle for LDV

4 comments:

Beeta @ Mon Petit Four said...

I love all the spaces you chose, as well as the furnishings. I'm such a neutral person when it comes to choosing design colors, so I love the sea mist color. It's a way to incorporate a color other than grey or white without it having to be a very bright or bold palette. The blue is very calming and refreshing. Love your taste! And you're right, it feels especially nice to see these airy designs when it's this hot in SoCal today!

Bethany said...

Beautiful posting! Do you know the designer of the 3 photo, the bedroom?

Laurel said...

See more of the project that the second photo is from in the following link! Thanks SO MUCH for using one of our designer's projects! :)

http://summerhouseinteriordesign.com/?page_id=24

Bethany said...

Thank you, Laurel, but the link doesn't display the bedroom in the photo. I was referring to the pretty blue bedroom.