photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What’s in my Elaine Turner Bag?

LDV Elaine Turner

{What’s in my Elaine Turner Handbag?}

Houston-based Elaine Turner founded her line of stylish, feminine handbags in April of 2000. Over the years that followed, Turner added shoes and accessories to her chic collection. At one point, Turner’s line was only available at certain boutiques around the country, but she has recently expanded her empire to include several signature Elaine Turner boutiques which are decorated in Turner’s classic, glamorous style.

In honor of the grand opening of the newest Elaine Turner boutique in The Woodlands, TX, Elaine invited me to participate in the “What’s in my Elaine Turner Bag?” series and was gracious enough to send me the lovely Phoebe Handbag in Cheetah Haircalf pictured above. I used to be terrible about carrying a TON of stuff in my huge handbags, so I’ve been making a real effort to pare things down recently. This bag is such a great size and I love the ladylike shape. The leopard print gives it a bit of an edge and acts as a perfect neutral! I am currently carrying my keys, my new iPhone 5 with a fabulous custom case by Iomoi, my handy little Panasonic camera with Leica lens—I have to be a prepared blogger; my peacock blue Abas card holder in which I carry my business cards, a pink GiGi New York wallet from A Bientot (it’s the perfect size), and my Tory Burch sunglasses. I also carry a leather wrapped Graphic Image pen, Olivina hand cream in the Fig scent (my favorite), as well as two items which are dead giveaways of my neuroses—antibacterial gel and a Tide To Go pen! What do you carry in your bag? Do you travel light or are you a bit of a maximalist?

TW_GrandOpening_PinkParty_Invite

{If you are in the Houston area, be sure to stop by The Pink Party in honor of the Grand Opening of the Elaine Turner boutique in The Woodlands this Wednesday, December 12th!If you can’t make it, check out the Elaine Turner website for some fabulous pieces to include in your letter to Santa this year.}

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVING that glasses case!!

xo,Taylor
ilikemyclothestaylored.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

LOVING that glasses case!

xo,Taylor
ilikemyclothestaylored.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is great, I really need to pair down the contents of my purses as well.

Anonymous said...

I'm from Houston and have many ET bags -- LOVE THEM. Her store in the Rice village is precious! I'll definitely be checking out her new goodies while I'm home for the break!

Anonymous said...

Love them too!
x
AS
www.asthestudio.wordpress.com

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Oh, my! I live in The Woodlands and had no idea she opened a store at Market Street. Will check it out!