photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, December 6, 2012

LDV Gift Guide: For The Jetsetter

One of my all-time favorite things in this world is traveling—experiencing a new place for the first time, revisiting favorite haunts, taking in the food and drink, art, and culture, unwinding and recharging. I love the whole experience of travel, except for maybe unpacking. The holiday season means a lot of people will be traveling or dreaming of new destinations to visit in the new year, so I’ve pulled together some must-have items to make travel that much more fun and stylish for the jetsetters on your list. From a super chic Cinco Powell Tote with a fabulous tassel and monogrammed medallion tag to a seriously covetable suitcase and adorable stationery, these gifts are sure to be a huge hit!
image
image
image
image
image

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a GREAT POST. Love all the ideas. One question - where can I get the baggage tags? - they are perfect for a friend of mine

(they were missed in your description list - only 15 descriptions for 16 items).

thanks so much Paloma.
a loyal reader, Nicolle from Toronto

Unknown said...

Ooh! Thanks for the heads up, Nicolle! I just fixed the post and added the link for the tags. Thanks so much for reading LDV! XO

Dawna Jones Design said...

Super chic! Where was that passport cover when I went NYC!!!!
http://www.dawnajonesdesign.com/

Jerrell //JerrellRenee.com said...

Just discovered your blog today and I'm so happy I did! This is such a great gift guide. I love the greeting cards and I am seriously dying for that J.Crew suitcase. It's so gorgeous.

alison giese Interiors said...

Great list - especially loving the calendar!