photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Urban Market

I am very excited about the Urban Market this weekend! I had to miss the last one in November because I was working on a photo shoot for High Gloss, so I haven’t gotten my Urban Market fix since last May. This year, the market has moved to a new location downtown. It looks like the weather is going to warm up just in time, thankfully. I was also super excited to hear that three of my favorite Houston ladies: Meg Lonergan, Annsley Popov, and Sally Wheat, whose project was featured in the first issue of High Gloss, will be sharing a booth. I’m sure it will be filled with some fabulous finds. See you there!

8 comments:

courteneykay said...

That sounds like so much fun! I am so jealous that I can't go.

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Have lots of fun!!!

I love places like that. Brings me so much inspirations and new ideas.

Have a great weekend, Paloma!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Post of the day: DEXTER INSPIRED DECOR. (warning: it's creepy!!!) :-)

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Paloma,

Thank you for your comment! I know! That something that no one would like to have at their house, unless you're Dracula, or Dexter for that matter. :-)

That's so interesting that you've met Jennifer Carpenter. I am a huge fan of the show and I've seen some of her interviews and it seems that's she is a little bit shy, sweet. Thank you for sharing this with me.

By the way, I posted that "creepy" dining room, because it's part of "Cool or Fool" Fridays at my blog. Where we judge interior design, things that are not very "common" as this one. I must say that's really fun! :-)

Have a great weekend.

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

designchic said...

How fun...hope it's a fabulous weekend!!

The Urban Market Houston Antique Show said...

Thank you, Paloma! Look forward to seeing you there.
Jackie

Jane Kilpatrick Schott said...

Have a wonderful Urban Market! I hope you find a treasure you have always wanted. Give my best to all the dealers who I miss so much!
xxx
P.S. don't forget to enjoy some of Janice Schindler's Pimento Cheese Spread for me.

MaxK @ Murchison-Hume said...

Lovely. Thanks for sharing your favourite shopping haunts! Very generous!

MaxK @ Murchison-Hume said...

So lovely of you to share your favourite haunts. Thank you!