photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, February 21, 2011

This Week’s Quote

dress crush cul de sac

“Do the things you used to talk about doing but never did. Know when to let go and when to hold on tight. Stop rushing. Don't be intimidated to say it like it is. Stop apologizing all the time. Learn to say no, so your yes has some oomph. Spend time with the friends who lift you up, and cut loose the ones who bring you down. Stop giving your power away. Be more concerned with being interested than being interesting. Be old enough to appreciate your freedom, and young enough to enjoy it. Finally know who you are.”


- Kristin Armstrong

 

{Image Source}

19 comments:

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Wow! What a great way to start my week! I stand by it, and the more I live, the more I appreciate my own life, my personality and the people around me.

Have a Blessed week, Paloma!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Post of the Day: A Retreat in Brazil and Britney Spears' New House.

Anonymous said...

here, here!

Chelsea said...

I absolutely love that quote! And photo. Happy Monday!

Laura Trevey said...

Happy Monday Paloma!

I am really loving that photo...

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Paloma, you always seem to hit it on the nose. This is why I love your blog. Thank you for sharing this LOVELY quote. It is a great way to start a Monday.
xo,
Keidy

meenal @ maison marigold said...

What a fabulous quote to kickstart the week...with conviction and confidence...have a great week Paloma!!

Vanessa Elizabeth said...

Lovely words. Happy new week, Paloma!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

what an amazing way to start the week!! thanks for that! ;)

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

This is GREAT!

autumn said...

thanks for sharing that uplifting quote. i always feel my posture get just a little straighter after reading amazing advice like this!

Dana Gastelum said...

Beautiful quote!! And so true - I need to learn to be more like that!

alishagwen said...

love!

Maura said...

This is exactly what I needed today! LOVE IT

theproperpoppy said...

Your Monday quotes have always been my favorite thing since you started the blog. Thanks for always seeking them out and sharing.
xoxo

Unknown said...

Yeah...I need to print this one out and frame it!

Laura Burciaga said...

What an amazing quote! This sums up where I am thus far and the lessons I have learned. Thanks for sharing!

Lindley said...

i really like this quote and it is particularly motivating to me this week! thank you :)

MorganWeb said...

Wow. I just stumbled upon your blog and that quote just about blew me over. So good. So true. :)

Anonymous said...

"Be old enough to appreciate your freedom and young enough to enjoy it. Finally know who you are".
Amen to that.I really love this inspiring quote.