photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Simply Stunning: Issa London

Kate Middleton’s demure sapphire dress, worn at the announcement of her engagement to Prince William sold out that same day. I happened to love the color and flattering, classic silhouette and sought to find out more. It turns out the dress was designed by Issa London, whose silk jersey dresses are super figure-friendly and come in the most beautiful colors. I honestly think I could wear nothing but dresses from this line and be completely happy!

{Kate Middleton is a big fan of the brand and it is rumored that Issa may end up designing her wedding gown.}

{I love this magenta gown, worn by Gabrielle Union.}

{Rose McGowan rocked this jade version of the gown.}

 

{The emerald green version is gorgeous, too!}

{Knee-length Version in Grey}

{The animal print is pretty fabulous, too. It’s such a great neutral piece in this color combination.}

{Nicole Richie is also a fan of the label. I love this boho luxe number!}

{A Colorful Short-Sleeve Wrap Dress with an Abstract Pattern}

 

{How fabulous would this gown be with some great gold earrings and bangles?}

24 comments:

Hello Lover... said...

I agree! These dresses are gorgeous, classic, and so figure flattering. I would live in these as well if I could afford to!

Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

What does it say about me that I was one of the dorkus malorkai that tried to buy the dress after she wore it?? Bahh....But still I do love this line! Where can I find it online...hmmm off to search the internets

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

Love all of these...so classic and flattering!

*** said...

Those are really pretty and very figure flattering.

Love!

The Iconic Blog.com said...

Absolutely gorgeous!xx

Captivated by image said...

LOVE!! the jade version Rose McGowen is wearing. Would really like to see Kate Middleton in a wedding dress from Issa London. X

Unknown said...

Brilliant! I adore them...so many beautiful choices thanks!

Leigh Chandler said...

Love these dresses! They remind me a little bit of the classic Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dresses. I had three of them back in the 70's, I wore them all of the time and wish to God I had kept them!! So flattering...

Rachael said...

Wow, I love these!! Kate has such a feminine and chic style, thanks for sharing Issa's designs!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Lia said...

the lastest word is that bruce oldfield is going to end up designing her wedding dress ! but agreed that the issa dresses are stunning!

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere today that David Elizabeth and David Emanuel, who designed Princess Diana's dress, are going to design Kate's.

Lonely Wife Project said...

I need that jade gown now!

Sarah York said...

So pretty and look so flattering! I love the dress Nicole Richie is wearing and the animal print. I may have to become one of the MANY people to jump on this trend!

Yahnay said...

I think these designs would look flattering on anyone. They are stunning!

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

You know why I love this one? Because it respects every kind of body.. the curvelicious, the skinny, the tall, the short.. you get it. It's really beautiful in any kind of woman.

Good one, Paloma.

I also want to thank you for your comment on my blog yesterday. I hope you've enjoyed my new blog! I'm still learning all of it, but it's my passion! :-)

xo


Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Unknown said...

Love these dresses....they seem to hug and flow at all the right places!

I've got my eye on Kate - she is going to be the best thing that happened to the monarchy in a long, long time!

xo Elizabeth

Jane Kilpatrick Schott said...

Can we give some credit to DVF as inspiration for these flattering dresses? Really wonderful. Now, where do we order those looooong legs?

quintessence said...

The Issa dresses are incredibly flattering - especially for Kate's dynamite figure. The odds are evidently currently on Bruce Oldfield, however, to design the wedding dress

dovecote decor said...

Absolutely beautiful line of dresses! I'm thinking I could wear one, but I need to check the prices. Kate is great! Can't wait for the big wedding. Glad to have found you, come visit.
Best,
Liz

Unknown said...

Nice style and I simply love the way it flatters any type of body.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I like her! New Princes Di! I'm so excited

Joie de Viv said...

LOVE the printed one Nicole Ritchie is wearing!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

LindsB said...

She is going to make one fashionable queen!

Sheila said...

We carry Issa London dresses, we have Kate's engagement dress in 4 colors right now and we have other Issa styles as well. You can check them out here:

http://www.sheilastyle.com/store/m/15-Issa-London.aspx