photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

That’s a Wrap!

I am crazy about the new Clover Wrap Leather Bracelets from Stella and Dot. The look reminds me a bit of some of Tory Burch’s wrap bracelets, but I love the quatrefoil detail and smaller price tag of the Stella and Dot versions. The colors are pretty fabulous, too!

 

 

{The wrap bracelets look great on their own, but are even more fabulous when layered with other pieces. The Clover Double Wrap Bracelet is shown in black with some complementary looks.}

{The Clover Double Wrap in brown features silver clover accents and would look fabulous with any of these other bracelets.}

{The Clover Single Wrap bracelets are pretty chic, even on their own. I absolutely love all of the colors, especially the metallic one.}

12 comments:

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

These are really cute, distinctive and endlessly wearable. Love the colors and the quatrefoil too. Cheers, Alcira

thenerochronicles.blogspot.com

Laura Trevey said...

These are so cool... I love the double wraps!

Piper Larson said...

Gorgeous! And you're right - they look amazing when stacked. Thanks so much for sharing.
XO Piper

Verdigris Vie said...

These are lovely... They are a great every day pick me up..

TSL said...

Love these, fabulous is as fabulous does. I would have to stack a bit, can dress up or down, adore them.

Jami - XOimagine said...

Totally chic and perfect. Love these and all the color choices!

Can't wait to see you today in LA!!

xo - jami
i m a g i n e

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Ohhh I like those! Very cute!

Rachael said...

Love it! Stella & Dot is so great!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Abbey said...

Love these! :)

Anita said...

I love these! I definitely need to order a few!

traci zeller designs said...

Oh, I love those double wraps. So cute!!

Unknown said...

those are super cute!!