photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, September 27, 2010

California, here I come!

hollywood getty

I’m off to California this morning! I’ll be in Los Angeles for the first half of the week working on an exciting new project and meeting up with a few design bloggers. Then, on Wednesday, I’ll head to Orange County to spend time in Newport and Laguna Beach with one of my dear friends and her family. I’m sad to be traveling without my husband and to leave my sweet Tate behind, but am looking forward to what will hopefully be a fun and exciting trip. I will continue to update La Dolce Vita while I am away and promise to give you a full recap of my trip next week! Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Traveling without my husband always makes me a bit sad, but it's nice to get away and feel the love upon return. Have fun in my native state!

samantha ramage said...

have so much fun :) i have only been to san fran, but i loved every minute of it! california is amazing!

xo

sami

Averill said...

Have wonderful time! I was in LA last week and the weather was fantastic -- coolish and dry, perfect!

Sarah Ring said...

Have a lovely time!! I'll be in Newport next weekend - this weekend it's New Orleans!

Fly safe and take pictures!

XOXO,
S

Sketch42 said...

Have fun!

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

I heard SoCal was having a heat wave today! Hope you are staying cool and enjoying your time! Can't wait to hear all about it :)