photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Digital Chic

abas In a time when our world is becoming increasingly digital, there are plenty of new accessories to think about. Long gone is the time when our only concerns regarding accessories were for jewelry, scarves, and handbags. Now, we have to make sure that our digital devices are shielded in the most stylish way. Kate Spade has designed covers for both the iPhone and Blackberry, while several high-end brands, including Oscar de la Renta and Smythson have created cases for the iPad,  However, most of the time, the cases cost as much as the iPad itself.

Last week, I was doing some shopping at a bientot, my favorite destination for accessories in Houston, when I came across some fabulous wallets and card cases by Abas. Wanting to learn more about the brand and their offerings, I visited their website, where I came across a treasure trove of stylish accessories for digital devices that are not only chic, but really well priced!

{iPad Tabbed Folio in Orange Sassy Croco, $160}

{iPad Tabbed Folio in Emerald Sassy Croco, $160}

 

{iPad Simple Sleeve in Blue Sassy Croco, $120}

{iPad Studded Simple Sleeve in Black, $110}

{iPad Simple Sleeve in Multicolored Viper, $120}

{iPad Classique Simple Sleeve in Pink, $90}

 

 

{iPad Zippered Folio in Red, $135}

 

 

{Fashion Shell iPhone 3GS Leather Case in Black Viper, $36}

 

{Fashion Shell iPhone 3GS Leather Case in Blue Viper, $36. This color is my absolute favorite in the line!}

 

All of the items in the Abas line are made using fine European leather and are available in a variety of colors and textures.

 

{All Images via Abas Accessories}

9 comments:

Unknown said...

loven' the studded one - so Loub!

Lindsay Hosanna said...

I LOVE abas! I've had a wallet of theirs for seriously 8 years at least! I love it, it's amazing and I will never get rid of it or replace it. These iPad covers are too cute though. Loving the orange one! :)

Mary said...

Thanks for posting this!! I have a wallet similiar to the blue viper pattern. Now I need the iphone cover!!

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh, love the studded sleeve!!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Samantha Hutchinson said...

really love the studded sleeve! Do they have any accessories for the new iphone?

Leah said...

These are so cool! Now I just need an ipad!!!

Luvs!

Eat. Live. Laugh. and sometimes shop! said...

ohhh! i absolutely must have one of the croco iPad covers! : )

Sandy said...

If I had more gadgetry, I'd certainly want some of these lovely creations. But I am a bit behind in the times. Gorgeous creations. Thanks for posting it. :)

Mary said...

Love the croc pieces! Your links for Abas, BTW, don't work -- maybe update?

There are some other accessories available for our digital peripherals, too, that are a bit more budget friendly. For folks out there looking for more affordable options, check out these suggestions for dressing up our digital accessories. My favorite piece is the iPad case at the bottom. Genius!