photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Hills: Salary Breakdown

Lauren is shocked and thrilled, Lo is well, Lo and Stephanie is thrilled that they stopped making her pay to be on the show.


Perez Hilton recently posted a salary breakdown for the cast of Mtv's The Hills. So that's how little Miss Lauren can afford to live in her gorgeous house and Heidi is able to buy all of those fabulous handbags!

Here is what the L.A. kids make per episode:

Lauren Conrad: $75,000
Heidi Montag: $65,000
Spencer Pratt: $65,000
Audrina Patridge: $35,000
Whitney Port: $20,000
Brody Jenner: $10,000
Lo Bosworth: $10,000
Stephanie Pratt: $8,000

Any ideas on how to get me my own reality show? It's nuts that Spencer makes $20,000 more per episode than teachers do in an entire year!

Image via Mtv

9 comments:

Things That Inspire said...

Fascinating information...but you are right, there is something wrong with a world in which Spencer Pratt is making $65,000 per episode.

I remember when the group from 'Friends' went up to $100,000 per episode and it was considered to be extravagant. Now, even a reality star is making $75,000 per episode!

Sarah Ring said...

This is ridiculous!! My goodness! I have to actually - work - to make that much a YEAR! Lol...

Sheri said...

Thank you for posting this! I am been wondering how much they get paid for a while. Because it is so "reality" that a student with part-time work lives in the kind of places she lives in. Of course, I mostly assumed MTV picked up the tab on the apt. You know, to promote the place.

Lara said...

I am so shocked!! Now it makes so much more sense why Heidi and Spencer stick around.

franki durbin said...

between that and all of the free goodies she gets from the brands themselves she is set. Love her cute little house!

Jennifer said...

I agree with Lara, it's all coming together in my head now. WOW.

katiedid said...

Interesting. I wish Whitney made more. She is a doll.

Material Girls said...

Omg that is bonkers that they make that much per episode!! Sign me up! ha

Anonymous said...

Frankie makes $0...so sad, I like him! Wierd that Brodie only make $10k, I would have thought he was worth more! Too bad he dumped Lauren; he'd be making more if he'd stuck around!