photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Want To Work Here

The chairman's office features panoramic windows overlooking beautiful live oaks on a residential street

How gorgeous and glamorous are the offices for Randall Davis? Randall Davis is a real estate development company specializing in upscale condominiums in Houston. By the looks of it, this company understands the importance image plays in real estate, as well as in most other industries. The mood of the space as a whole is kind of dark and moody, yet fun and very stylish. The Hollywood look is alluring and intriguing. It makes me want to know more about the company and most likely makes prospective clients want in on a piece of the lifestyle they are selling. Me? I want the adorable office in the last picture.


Another look at the chairman's office

Board room

Hallway looking into an office

Stylish, feminine office fit for a show like The Hills or a movie like The Devil Wears Prada

Images via Laura U

5 comments:

Sarah Ring said...

Everything about this place is FAB! What amazing windows!

Adriene Rathbun said...

Absolutely gorgeous office space. I want their interior designer to do my house!

Anonymous said...

Oh I definitely want the chairman's office. There is absolutely nothing that I don't LOVE about it. You always find the most perfect rooms :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this absolutely stunning office! There is nothing we don't love about this.

Carrie said...

I love that last picture, I would look forward to coming to work if I had that office!