photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

(Flipping) Out with a Bang


I really enjoyed last night's season finale of Flipping Out. Mostly because it focused on what I love about the show: the amazing transformation of the homes (How gorgeous is Lorie's house?!), the real estate deals (Lynn telling Jeff "I think you're just awful."), and Jeff's hilarious antics and one-liners (asking Ryan if he and his entourage could move in for "a couple weeks, months").

I wish that there would have been more of this throughout the second season as opposed to focusing SO much on the drama with the assistants. I know that the real estate market has taken a big hit in the Los Angeles area and that Jeff and Ryan didn't have as many projects to share with us as they did in the first season, but I'm hoping things pick up for them soon and that someday, I will win the lottery so that I can hire them to come design my dream home.

Image via Bravo TV

5 comments:

SGM said...

I agree! I love seeing the flips/remodels--that's my favorite part too. No more assistant drama!

I ♥ You said...

his houses are so stunning! i just LOVE this show.

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more. I think the finale was my favorite episode this season!

I do have to admit to not like one thing he did to Lorie's house...I know, I know...blasphemy, lol. The black shutters they added. Tiny shutters on big windows. I was shocked he did that. Other than that - impeccable as always :).

I'm a new reader of your blog and enjoy it immensely.

Natalia said...

Oh my gosh...I don't know how my comment showed up as from Ana Paula, lol. I must've logged in wrong. Wanted to post a correction for Ana Paula's sake! :)

simply pink. said...

I loooooooove this show! When I first described it to my husband I said "Jeff Lewis is me, but like 100 times more anal!"
It'll be interesting to see if the new assistant will last....