photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Wrapped Up: Going Green

LDVGreen

Happy New Year LDV Readers! Katie of Blueprint Modern here with another installment of Wrapped Up. As we clean up all that is leftover from the holidays, I am reminded of the waste that is created each year with our gift-giving traditions. I started thinking about different ways to wrap presents that are more eco-friendly. Below are some of my favorite ideas. Do you have any secrets for keeping green when giving?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great ideas!! I've always loved wrapping things in adorable tea towels for people...then it's like 2 presents in one!

Unknown said...

These are all lovely! Next year I'm definitely taking a more eco-friendly approach to wrapping gifts for the holidays (and upcoming birthdays in the meantime!) It looks so much more original anyway. The newspaper ones are my favorite, and I love those woven storage baskets!

http://www.melindadiorio.com

Lexi said...

Love the tea towels and the wicker baskets!
xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

Brandyn | Southern Distinctions said...

Living green has always been important in our home. I love using tea towels or other fabrics to wrap presents. It's perfect if you can get your extended family in on it. Then it's great when your fabric finds its way back to you.

Anonymous said...

Love this post! I just got the reusable wine bags from Katie & Co. for birthday gifts - I was so excited when I found them! Perfect way to give wine.