photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Design Decoded: Pretty in Pink

Hello LDV readers, it's Dominique from Comfy Cozy Couture back with my second "Design Decoded" post! If you remember...this series is about inspiring and chic spaces and all of the ways you can achieve a similar look!

I must admit that previously I've never really loved the color pink...But lately, I've been really drawn to them and I just can't get enough! So when I came across this dreamy pink hued bedroom I couldn't resist recreating the look for you! So tell me...what are your thoughts? Are you loving pink or what colors are inspiring you lately?
Comfy-Cozy-Couture-Design-Decoded
Anthropologie Gilded Linen Bed | Z Gallerie Concerto Nightstand (similar) | Horchow pastel pink fluted ceramic lamp | Target Threshold swoop chair | Furbish Studio Bonaire duvet | Biscuit Home Katie sheets-taupe | Coral Jaipur pillow | Diamond lumbar pillow | Leaf pillow cover | Nate Berkus tortoise frame | Benjamin Moore Wild Aster

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the feeling this room the colours instantly make me feel warm & cozy especially on this ultra cold morning.

Sarah @ 702 Park Project said...

I love pink! I found an old pink velvet couch in great condition at an estate sale for $150. Best buy ever! I love it!! :)

therelishedroost said...

That headboard is awesome!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for having me over! Glad to see I'm not the only one smitten with pink these days!

Elizabeth // The Now said...

Yes, I wouldn't mind having that bed in my house. I am kind of obsessed! xo

peggybraswell said...

not crazy about pink either + loved everything about this room. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com