photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

LDV Gift Guide: Valentine's Day Edition

Can you believe February is just around the corner? Our upcoming trip to Napa and San Francisco happens to fall during Valentine's Day. We didn't really plan it that way, it just so happens that the dates worked for us, so it'll be a welcome opportunity for a romantic holiday. Needless to say, the trip is a big treat between flights, nice hotels, dinners, and wine tastings, so Fabian and I won't be exchanging any other gifts this year. As cheesy as Valentine's Day can be, I welcome any chance to revel in love and show those dearest to me how loved they are. Plus, I actually really love pink and red! Here are a few stylish gifts in a Valentine's Day-inspired pink and red palette that are sure to put a smile on your sweetie's face on February 14th.





Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? Do you exchange gifts with your significant other or stick to Valentine's staples like flowers and chocolates?

4 comments:

Lindsay @ Hattan Home said...

Miss Paloma! Thanks for featuring some Hattan Home treats in your Valentine Gift Guide! Love everything!

Unknown said...

I love the coat! :)

kayilo.blogspot.com
(for shoe lovers)

Unknown said...

I don't exactly celebrate Valentine's day. I do receive a single red velvet rose with thorns (which is my favourite kind!) and go on a delicious dinner out or relax on the couch with lit candles and watch a movie while cuddling with the bf. I'm not a big fan of pinky hearts and all that.
Have a great week,
Chelsea Domestic Cleaner

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Paloma I am dying over that wool coat! I need it!!