photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Get the Look: Red Carpet Style for Daytime

Hello LDV readers, Valerie from chronicles of him & her back today with my second “Get the Look” post! If you remember, my post is about taking inspirational celebrity looks and providing us with ways to recreate them in our own closet.

Today’s post is all about award season. Whether it is the Grammys, Sag Awards, Golden Globes or Oscars, celebrities have been debuting amazing looks down the red carpets. While I don’t have many black-tie affairs on my calendar, I think we can still use the formal looks as inspiration for our daily lives...whether it is hair & make-up or the accessories & shoes. Here are a few of the looks on my radar…


Shop the Look:
PS: Thank you for having me, Paloma! I hope you will visit me at chronicles of him & her or via Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter!
{image source: style.com}

No comments: