photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Get the Look: A Beach Chic Room by Carrier and Company

Hi everyone! Arianna here, back with more decor inspiration. For this month's Get the Look I'm featuring this beautiful living room from the Long Island home of Catherine Marron (previously Senior Features Editor at Vogue) designed by Carrier and Company.
blue&white-living-dining-room-carrier&company 
 This space exudes a sense of casual elegance that is very inviting and reminds me a bit of the set of one of my favorite movies, Something's Gotta Give. Achieve a similar fresh Hamptons beach house look with these pieces:
blue-white-living-room-get-the-look-by-arianna-belle

7 comments:

Staci (LeatherandLeops) said...

I want pillow #2! Love this whole look, so soothing!

Amy @ Yellow Hammer Design Shop said...

Such a serene and beautiful space and great finds to get the same look. thanks for sharing!

Katy Byrne said...

Loving that table!

Nicole Michelle Centers said...

Your picks are perfection!

I love that movie too :)

Nicole
www.eleganceandclutter.com

Ali Burtt said...

The Lolita chair is very snazzy, but I just love the ginger jar lamp! Gorgeous post!

The Buzz Blog said...

All that's missing in your list is our pink peonies and blue hydrangeas!
xxoo
C + C
The Buzz Blog
Diane James Home

Unknown said...

That table is gorg! I'm going to try to create that look on an old hand-me-down table.