photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Biscuit Bedding Refresh

Paloma Contreras Design | Biscuit Bedding | Polka Dots | Greek Key {I love crisp, neutral bedding most of the time and don’t usually mix too many patterns, but I felt like the guest room was a good place to experiment and think the result is fun and fresh.}

I was super excited when my sweet friend Bailey McCarthy of Peppermint Bliss and Biscuit fame was kind enough to send me some of her bedding to try out. I chose to go with a classic pattern—the Katie in Black and White which just so happens to be inspired by Katie Armour of Matchbook Magazine. It’s the sweetest polka dot pattern. The scale on the dots is perfect, so it pairs really well with other prints and patterns. I used the Biscuit bedding in my guest room and mixed in the embroidered hotel style shams from the bedding I had in this room before, vibrant chinoiserie pillows, and a graphic Greek Key embroidered Trina Turk pillow from Layla Grayce, all set against the navy linen headboard. I love the mix!
Paloma Contreras Design | Biscuit Bedding | Polka Dots | Greek Key {Aside from the bedding being very soft and nice quality, I am completely impressed by the fact that it hardly wrinkles! I have had all kinds of bedding and always dread having to iron duvets and sheets to get them just right. The Biscuit duvet and shams did not have to be ironed at all. They were ready to go right out of the dryer! Huge bonus points for that, Bails!}
Paloma Contreras Design | Biscuit Bedding | Polka Dots | Greek Key {Tate wanted y’all to know that he loves the new polka dots, too!}
Signature-3

11 comments:

Karena said...

Dear Paloma I love, love how you designed your bed with the new Biscuit Duvet! Very striking and fresh!

xoxo
Karena
2013 Design Series

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Looove the polka dot print! I also love the way you styled it!

Hannah said...

Sooo pretty!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Alexis Walter Art said...

Love it, Paloma!!

Alexis Walter Art said...

Love it, Paloma!

Chelsea said...

That looks adorable. It's such fun bedding for a guest room. I love that it was inspired after Katie, it looks just like her! xo

Kelly Christine said...

I love it! All the pattern mixing makes me heart happy (especially with a sweet pup on top.) So cute!

Unknown said...

Love that adorable pup!! Interiors are great too :)

xo
www.alluredevieblog.com

Unknown said...

Thank you all so much!

Tate says thanks for the compliments as well!

XOXO

Homestyling101 said...

Beautiful bed and I had to do a double take when I saw your dog....he is a carbon copy of my dog, Fergie! I'll have to send you pictures- you wont believe it- I was sure that was my dog sittin' on your bed! Btw- found you at Peppermint Bliss and now a new follower:)

Kelsey Grauke said...

I love your chinoiserie pillows! Would you mind sharing where you can get the fabric/pillows?