photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Color Dose: Cobalt Blue

Hello!  Kelly of Fabulous K here with another issue of Color Dose.  Today's color is cobalt blue, one of my current favorites.  Last summer I couldn't get enough of this hue, and this summer proves to be no different.  I love that it's a bold choice that lends itself to both modern and traditional design. Here are a few of my favorite ways to incorporate it into your decor.

Inspiration image:  Elle Decor via Decor Pad
(1) Crate & Barrel Sloan Leaning Desk (2) Fishs Eddy Elizabeth Cake Stand (3) Caitlin Wilson Cobalt Hong Kong Pillow (4) Lamps Plus Triple Gourd Lamp (5) Pier One Cobalt Stemware (6) KitchenAid Mixer in Cobalt Blue (7) Jonathan Adler X-Bench in Tuileries Indigo


7 comments:

Carolyn said...

absolutely love this! my kitchen is decked out in white and cobalt - it's such a fresh and clean combo. i might just have to scoop up that cake stand!

Andrea said...

Loving cobalt blue this year!! Beautiful picks!

Mary said...

When I decorated our bedroom, I used cobalt blue as one of my colors. It works with my wood floors so nicely that I am having a rug cut & bound from a cobalt blue carpet. I can't wait to get it.

Haley said...

I love the blue lamp! The perfect pop of color!

Joanna said...

absolutely love blue accents

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Really love all of these picks!

Miya @ Design Indulgences said...

I'm actually planning on spray painting a few vases etc in my living room area because I'm sick of the mocha hues. I need a pop of color thrown in the mix and turquoise and chocolate is quite common. I figured this was the next best choice.