photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Closet Confidential: Floral Prints

Hello LDV readers! It's Liz again with another installment of "Closet Confidential" and today I want to discuss floral prints. Obviously this trend is hot for Spring and we've seen it worn multiple different ways...
 
 

 

 

 

 

 
 
As much as I personally adore the look of saturated florals, this trend doesn't always flatter which is why I am typically drawn to once piece that makes a statement all on its own. Here are a few of my favorite ways to add this playful print into your wardrobe...
 
 
So I ask you, how do you work the floral trend into your wardrobe? Do you take it or leave it?
 
Until next time, I hope you have a stylish week!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE floral prints/obsessed with that clutch!

Anonymous said...

Obsessed with that clutch!! And that scarf is pretty amazing!!! xox Elizabeth

Splenderosa said...

I completely agree, Paloma, about the head to toe florals. That only works on the runway. Big hug, sweetie...

viv said...

Beautiful inspiration from Liz!

Nuha said...

that black maxi dress is amazeballs...and the jcrew scarf is perfectionnnnn

the chic addict said...

I love floral on floral when it's done right. Usually looks best with a big print mixed with a smaller one.

http://thechicaddict.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Where is that feminine and sweet top from?? LOVE it!!

Hug said...

I am definately inlove with this trend.I love that the flowers (campare to other spring fashion over the years) are sturated and more bold.
I too think that it should be a bit toned down by pairing the floral fabric with a blank fabric.

http://1hugaday.blogspot.com/