photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Beautifully Organized: Stylish Lacquered Boxes

I'm always on the lookout for stylish storage options. For a while now, these glam lacquered boxes have been on my radar and on my "To-Splurge-on-Someday" list. They not only work as ultra chic small scale storage (I'd use them for hiding the remote controls in the living room or for storing special keepsakes), but also also help create beautiful styled vignettes.


Lustworthy, wouldn't you agree?
Till next time my dears!
-Arianna
{Image sources: 1- instyle magazine, 2- via chic coles, 3- ron marvin via trad home, 4- plantation design, 5- thomas o'brien, 6- ron marvin via lonny, 7-david jimenez , 8- sweetie pie style}

15 comments:

willandteresa said...

There is no need to splurge! TJ MAXX had a LOT of these in the past few months. The largest size was going for $40.

Something Old, Something New said...

LOVe that black & yellow room!

pushups with polish said...

great pics. love the boxes, are there gifts in them? jkjk
ps: i'm kinda obsessed with you blog and your eye for style :)
XohX em

Chic Coles said...

These have been on my wish list for a very long time...they're great!

katie carlin said...

I love these boxes! Such a great idea!

Katie Carlin-Daily Crush

Arianna said...

I haven't been to that store (or Home Goods) in a while. I'll have to check it out and see what I find! Thanks for the tip Teresa!

DD said...

I just bought the orange and black stacking boxes. I can't wait til they come in! I have been waiting to get them for like 3 years now!!! They look like Hermes boxes. Pacific Connections is the wholesale supplier, but you can also purchase them on Plantationdesign.com. Love your blog and VC!

<3 Nicole

Ashley said...

i lovvvvvvvvvvvve these pictures! style inspiring!

Park Interiors said...

Such a great accessory!

victoria | vmac+cheese said...

I was just going to say that Plantation makes these in an array of colors, and whaddya know, that's your source! I ADORE Plantation Home... they have the most amazing accessories! Great post, Arianna.

Shauna@Satori Design for Living said...

Love lacquered boxes. They're perfect for storage and add that beautiful touch to a room!

Marcus Design said...

Gorgeoua post Arianna! I lust after these boxes all the time, one day I will have a collection I hope :) Hugs,
Nancy xo

Home Constructions said...

I agree. This boxes are perfect. The couch is also very pretty.

Amanda said...

love these oxes ..i have seen them before in all different colors! they are so chic!
xox
amanda

www.lovenycstyle.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful images!! There are some lovely options on lilleshop.com. I kinda want them all!