photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Other Boleyn Girl



Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson recently attended the premiere of their movie, The Other Boleyn Girl in London. I think they both looked lovely. Personally, I think Natalie is incredibly beautiful and has the most amazing facial features while Scarlett has a very Old Hollywood appeal. I am looking forward to seeing this movie and am intrigued by the fact that they cast Natalie as the bad girl and Scarlett as the innocent one. It should be interesting to see how that works. I wonder what Prince Charles could be saying to Natalie while holding his fingers like that.

2 comments:

TIG said...

I was thinking the same thing! Prince Charles looks very serious. Those two have been causing quite the stir out on the town together.

cotedetexas said...

My favorite is Scarlett of the two. Actually Charles is showing Natalie how long his cigar is - Natalie had asked him right before the picture was taken.

Thanks for the comment!!

J