photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Congratulations, Ferocia Coutura!



If you're a fan of Project Runway, then you probably watched the reunion show last night and know that Christian won the title of "Fan Favorite" along with $10,000. Christian is fierce and isn't afraid to let you know it! I think he is incredibly talented (he is 22 and has worked for Alexander McQueen and Vivienne Westwood) and he cracks me up! I've kept a list of infamous Christian quotes this season, but you can find all of the clips with said quotes in the video above. He's definitely got my vote this season!

2 comments:

cotedetexas said...

He's going to win, that much has been clear from the first episode. He just has way too much talent not to win. I just hate his hair do though, that aysmmetrical whatever it is. yuck. He's made suoh gorgeous clothes, don't you think? They look couture to me. He's just incredibly talented.

Sheri said...

I so want Christian to win! He is so talented. I can't wait for this week's finale.