photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, February 4, 2008

Ciao, primavera!

The new Spring line has arrived at J.crew and I am head over heels with so many pieces. The collection is filled with polished, feminine pieces featuring sweet details like ruffles and flowers. To top it all off, the campaign was shot in Rome, one of my favorite cities!


Fontana Dress, $140
I want this in yellow, navy, and the black and white print


Lisette Dress, $450
Available in April

Joelle Blouse, $98 in a gorgeous hyacinth color
Beaded Flower Tie Belt, $68


Jeweled Posy Patent Leather Flats, $225
Jeweled Posy Capri Sandals, $118



Turquoise Bubble Necklace, $150



Martine Satin Heels, $235
All of the colors are gorgeous! It would be impossible to choose!


Gayle Ruffle Trench, $250

5 comments:

Rina said...

Hi Paloma! my name is Rina, I´m a graphic designer and I always visit your blog because I find it very beautifull, and of course with a very inspiring things. I´m from Argentina, but now I´m living in Chile.
Thanks for sharing this lovely things! I love the clothes.
Bye

MrsKatherineA said...

I need to get to a J.Crew - it's all so adorable!

Tricia said...

I already ordered the first dress you have pictured. I was in love with it the minute I saw it!

Unknown said...

Hola Rina,

Me da muchísimo gusto que visites mi blog desde Argentina. Sabes, mi esposo es Argentino y yo soy profesora de español. Gracias por tus comentarios tan lindos!

Paloma

Rick said...

Woah! Show me the clearance rack - probably on the other side of the store from where you shop. (Plus, I'm a guy too, so that would probably make a differenc as well.)

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/