photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Closet Confidential: Summer Essentials

Hi there! It's Liz again with another installment of Closet Confidential and today I want to focus on summer essentials. My seasonal roundups seem to be pretty popular on my blog so I thought it would be fun to share with LDV readers! So in honor of the first day of summer, here are a few of my current favorites...



You can't go wrong with a pretty sundress, fun accessories, refreshing sips of champagne, polished nails and a big straw tote to carry all of your favorites!

Until next time my friends! Have a stylish summer.
xo Liz

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfect Picks! As usual... wouldn't expect anything less from Liz! :) Going to check out that amazing dress now.. hoping it fits into my budget because it is ahhh-mazing!! xxoo, ashley {a {little} dash of ash}

christin said...

Love this post! That is the best nail polish for summer ever!

Unknown said...

I think the champagne has to be my favorite accessory. :) The watermelon purse is cute too!

preppylove said...

I WANT that Tory straw tote!!

xoxo

Elizabeth said...

A perfect dress! Everything DVF does is so beautiful. Lovely picks!

Cheers, Elizabeth @ The Corner Apartment

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

How adorable is that watermelon clutch?! So perfect for summer.

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Such a fabulous round up - champagne is the perfect touch!

Anonymous said...

Love the stripes shorts with that watermelon clutch! xxx

Allie said...

that tory tote.... ahhhh!! a new addition to my "lust list." eeks.

Splendid Sass said...

Adore everything here! Love this post.
Paloma- hope all is well with you.
Happy Wednesday.
Teresa
xoxo

Brad said...

Oh Veuve Clicquot; I've been wanting to try some of the rose.

-Brad

http://anewobserver.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

Such a fun outfit for the summer; love the necklace!

www.donnaviningblog.com

Jamie Herzlinger said...

Happy Summer! Great summer picks! Love the watermelon purse! I loved keeping up with your blog! Love, Jamie Herzlinger

Beauty Moves Me said...

Great summer outfit - love the Kate Spade sunglasses! Thanks for sharing!
Michelle