photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, October 22, 2010

Fabulous Room Friday 10.22.10

gwen driscoll

The wonderful Gwen Driscoll of the blog, Ragland Hill Social recently debuted a new interior design website showcasing her interior design portfolio. It is filled with beautiful, thoughtfully-designed spaces, my favorite of which is this charming little girl’s room. I love the combination of saffron yellow and lavender along with several accents that are reminiscent of the South for me: French-style tables and bulletin board, a fancy monogram, dramatic silk drapes, a crystal chandelier, and an elephant.

After last weekend’s activity-filled time in Napa, I am looking forward to being home and relaxing this weekend. Happy Friday!

 

{Image Credit: Gwen Driscoll Designs}

6 comments:

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

Cute!

Colorful and fun but with a nice dab of sophistication woven in.

Have a nice weekend, Alcira

thenerochronicles.blogspot.com

the chic addict said...

WOW! I don't think I would ever leave my room if it looked like that. :)

http://thechicaddict.blogspot.com

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

eclectic!! and fun! love the colors!

Leah said...

I adore this color combo and the elephant stand by the bed! So chic!

Luvs!

Anonymous said...

love the colors !!! and the zebra painting ! great room!



nordic-chic.blogspot.com

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Gorgeous color combination!