photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

SATC Movie Spoilers


The Sex and the City Movie comes out next Friday and I can't wait! Between the end of the school year, my upcoming trip, and this movie, I am anxious for the days to pass. I was just thinking that I will know so much about the movie going into it, yet I couldn't resist watching these spoilers this afternoon. Enjoy...or not. You may have more restraint than I do.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Yeah, I have restraint. I soooo can not wait for this next week!

Things That Inspire said...

Of course, I watched the 'spoilers'...but they really weren't spoilers!

When will I be able to see the movie??? The kids are out of school on 5/29, so I will not be able to do 5/30. I may have to wait until the week after it comes out....I will have to avoid the internet and your blog so I am not totally informed!

MrsKatherineA said...

I'm so excited - tickets are already purchased! Your blogs about the movie has totally been what's got me so stoked! xoxo