photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, May 5, 2008

New York Magazine: "Sarah Jessica Parker Would Like a Few Words With Carrie Bradshaw"


Sarah Jessica Parker appears on the current cover of New York Magazine. I've always loved her for being so genuine, intelligent, and articulate. This article further solidifies my admiration for her. It's a great read, but consider yourself forewarned. There is a spoiler for the Sex and the City movie about half way through.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write so well!!! I tagged you, rules on my blog.
Megan (Stratton) Silva

muranogirl said...

Oh, my heavens! You have to go to vogue.com and see this "behind the scenes" of their June issue with SJP. It's pretty sublime : )

http://www.style.com/vogue/voguediaries/051308