photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Only Two More Weeks...


In exactly, two weeks, I will be leaving for Spain! I've only been to France and Italy, so I am really looking forward to experiencing Spain for the first time. I'm excited to be traveling with one of my best friends, but nervous about the fact that she and I will be accompanied by 8 students. Yikes! It will be fun! We will be visiting Madrid, Salamanca, Avila, and Segovia.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see all the pics I know you will take.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I'm an habitual reader of your interesting blog :)

I'm from Madrid and I'm sure that you and your students will enjoy the visit.

Sorry about my english! hehe

Have fun!

Jessica

Unknown said...

¡Gracias, Jessica! Me alegra mucho que te guste mi blog. :) Estoy super emocionada por conocer España. No te preocupes por tu inglés. Lo que escribiste está perfecto. ¡Saludos!