photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree...

We started decorating for the holidays a couple of weeks ago, but we had a terrible time picking out a Christmas tree. We spent all of last Sunday looking for a tree and we came home empty-handed. I think I may be a little picky. Anyhow, I had surgery on Friday morning and I asked my husband to just go get one that afternoon and bring it home. I wanted no part in picking it out as it had already been stressful enough. Well, lo and behold, he brought home a gorgeous Noble Fir and now the house smells amazing. We decorated it yesterday and now, it officially feels like Christmas.



Ready for its close-up



Our fireplace




Close-up of the garland I made



A close-up of my fun Christmas stockings. They are dupioni silk with feather trim and jingle bells on the toes.


The exterior of our home- I have since added a wreath to the door.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your home looks very cozy and festive for the holidays.

Hope your feeling well from your surgery.

Tricia said...

Love the stockings!

MrsKatherineA said...

I love your holiday decor Paloma!

SGM said...

Great work! Love the garland.

cotedetexas said...

Great work! You need to enter it into the Absolutely Beautiful Things contest - we don't have anyone representing Houston!!! Do it!!!

Joni