photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Get the Look: Angie Hranowsky

livingroom-angiehranowsky

Hi everyone! Arianna here, back with more decor inspiration. For this month's Get the Look, I'm featuring a space designed by one of my favorite interior designers, Angie Hranowsky. I love that it successfully incorporates a beautiful mix of styles and color in a fun and energizing way that feels inviting. Below are a few pieces for creating a similar look:

get-the-look-angie-hranowsky-LR-by-arianna-belle-blog

1- wall paint - Organdy by Benjamin Moore // 2- fine art print - The Pink Lake by Parima Studio // 3- Dorthy Draper inspired cabinet chest // 4- tangerine slipper chair// 5- book - 1940 Edition of I Married Adventure by Osa Johnson // 6- yellow vases // 7- vintage gilt faux bamboo glass coffee table

4 comments:

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

Love it! Can you believe that chest?! I want to see it in person-it seems to good to be true.

Meaghan [for a song] said...

wow, I am loving the paint color. great room.

Karena said...

I am in love! Angie is a genius designer! This look is amazing and I am going to Pier 1 to see it!

xoxo
Karena
Feature: Entrepreneur Sigal Sasson

R's Rue said...

Beautiful! Love the flowers in the pic too!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com