The wonderful people at FLOR recently sent me a 5’ x 7’ “rug in their new lattice pattern. I was excited about it because I was looking for a new rug for my breakfast room and I loved the Lattice pattern in the bisque/ cinnabar combination. The living areas in my home feature a combination of chocolate hues and orange, so it was the perfect addition. Plus, I had been curious about this product for a while now. It is truly innovative!
Putting the rug together was a total breeze! Each 19.7" x 19.7" tile attaches really easily with FLORdots, these little, adhesive circles that hold everything in place without the need for nails, glue, or padding. So far, it has held up beautifully! The quality of the tiles is quite nice and the seams are not at all obvious. Each tile has a set of arrows printed on the backside in order to help you place the pattern in the correct direction. The total installation was a breeze and only took about fifteen minutes!
FLOR tiles are a fabulous product for anyone with children or pets because if an accident or spill should occur, you can always replace a single tile and the rug is like new again. It certainly doesn’t hurt that the tiles are rather affordable!
Ready for its close-up: “A warm and inviting accent for any room, these cut-and-loop tiles have a distinctly modern appeal. Soft tufting creates a design of intricately interlaced lines for a beautifully refined effect.”
The generous people at FLOR have teamed up with La Dolce Vita to give away a custom 5’ x 7’ area rug to one lucky reader! The winner will be able to select his or her favorite pattern (Shaggy Sheep and Best of Wools are the only exclusions). There are so many wonderful styles to choose from: solids, stripes, graphic patterns, and so on! Martha Stewart designs patterns for FLOR. Need I say more?
Some of my Favorites:
1. To enter the giveaway, simply visit FLOR and leave a comment on this blog post telling me which pattern you would choose if you were to win this giveaway. In order to officially enter the contest, you must follow La Dolce Vita on Blogger, Facebook, or Twitter (if you already follow LDV on one network, please choose to follow on another). Please include your e-mail address, so that I may contact you if you are the winner.
2. Leave ONE comment on this post between today and Sunday, April 18th, 2010. A winner will be announced on Monday, April 19th.
3. Link to this post on your own blog (include the url to your blog post in your comment) to receive an extra entry. It is up to you to return to this post to enter your second entry after blogging about the giveaway.
4. Post about this giveaway on Twitter with a link to this blog post for another entry (follow La Dolce Vita on twitter in order to show me your tweet). It is up to you to return to this post to enter your additional entry after tweeting about the giveaway.
5. Anonymous entries will be ignored, so please include your e-mail in your comment. Your e-mail address will never be used for anything other than to notify you if you are the winner.
Good luck, everyone!