I am still very excited about Stella and Dot’s new Spring / Summer 2010 line! Inspired by travel (right up my alley!), the new line features collections which draw inspiration from various places. The bright colors of the Palm Beach collection really resonate with me right now.
One of my favorite pieces is the chartreuse Palm Necklace, made of glass beads on hand knotted turquoise silk thread. It features a starfish brooch dotted by hand-set pave glass stones. It looks great layered or on its own and is extremely versatile. “Michelle Obama's daytime inaugural dress color. Pantone's color of the season. This is the piece to instantly bring a favorite outfit up to date with a splash of whimsy. Wear as a single strand, doubled, tripled, with the Starfish brooch or without, with another brooch in back or front.” It can be worn seven different ways!
I will be giving away a Palm Necklace to the lucky winner of this giveaway! All you have to do is click here and then leave a comment telling me which piece from the Spring / Summer Collection (St.Tropez, Sayulita, India, Palm Beach) is your favorite.
In addition, all orders placed here by Thursday, January 28th will also be entered into a drawing for a $30 gift certificate towards your next Stella and Dot purchase!
1. To enter the giveaway, click here to check out Stella and Dot’s beautiful jewelry and leave a comment on this post telling me which piece from the Spring / Summer 2010 Collection is your favorite. Please be sure to include your e-mail address so that I may contact you if you should win!
2. Leave ONE comment on this post between today and Thursday, January 28th Midnight, CST. A winner will be announced on Friday, January 29th.
3. Link to this post on your own blog (include the url to your blog post in your comment) and receive an extra entry.
4. Twitter about this giveaway with a link to this blog post for another entry (follow La Dolce Vita on twitter in order to show me your tweet).
5. Anonymous entries will be ignored, so please include email with comment. Your e-mail address will never be used for anything other than to notify you if you are the winner. The winner of the $30 gift card drawing will also be notified by e-mail. Good luck!