photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Design Decoded: Creating Beautiful Vignettes

Hello LDV readers, it's Dominique from Comfy Cozy Couture back with another "Design Decoded" series! If you remember...this series is about inspiring and chic spaces and all of the ways you can achieve a similar look! Today I'm talking about beautiful vignettes...and my simple tips on how to style them perfectly! Comfy Cozy Couture: Vignette Styling Tips | La Dolce Vita Guest Post
I hope you enjoyed! Are there any tips you use for styling vignettes around your home? Any favorite accessories you tend to use? I'd love to know...

Durham Console Table // Max Wanger Tulum Print // Cohler on Design book // West Elm Cloches // "Flock of Fowl" by Wayne Pate artwork // Katie Ridder Rooms book // Lawrence McRae Ruth Bowl (similar here) // A Privileged Life book // West Elm faceted terrarium // Tom Scheerer Decorates book
Shop this Post + Vignette Favorites:

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Inspiring post, I have just renovated a unit to sit in my lounge and really need to style it. I'm hoping I will find some funky pottery on my holiday to Mexico to bring back with me.

Lily L-M said...

These are great tips - this kind of vignette is harder to style than it looks!

xo Lily
http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

Katy Byrne said...

Great tips, Dominique!

www.designsbykaty.com

Karena said...

Paloma great advice and what is so fun is you can always change out the artful accessories for the seasons and have a new look!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Beeta @ Mon Petit Four said...

Great tips! I love setting up vignettes...I think it shows a lot of personality in a little bit of space!

Unknown said...

Great tips! Vignettes are tricky to style without looking staged or styled. This is very helpful advice.

peggybraswell said...

what grand suggestions! Vignettes are so lovely + love doing them. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com