photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Gold Standard

We are well into 2013 now and my obsession with all things gold doesn’t show any signs of stopping! Like many of you, I have been lusting after brass and gilded finishes for the past couple of years. I love the way an item in one of these finishes instantly adds glamour and polish to a space. These are just a handful of the gold items I’d like for King Midas to drop off at my home. Are you into gold as much as I am? Do you think brass and gilded finishes are here to stay or do you feel that they will be a passing trend?

image

image

{1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7}

6 comments:

Kristina said...

I love that lamp! That's definitely something that will be timeless. Not sure how long the more trendy items will stick around.

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

Unknown said...

these are so beautiful! my flatware and bottle opener is certainly not as lovely. great picks.
new follower :)
amanda
http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

LSYSD_1 said...

Just got in a set of Marchesa for Lenox gold flatware as a wedding gift. Beautiful! Love, Jennifer

Anonymous said...

My kingdom for those side tables. Gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

I think gold is so etched in our consciousness that it always be around. It elevates the soul. since gold is coming back in fashion and interiors perhaps it is a sign to invest in gold! I don't see the sourcing for any of the objects. Thanks!

Marcela Barraza said...

I love all of the gold items here! I wonder what great scent that candle has!
xo,
Marcela
http://tucasablogonline.blogspot.com