Thursday, October 11, 2012

Color Dose: Green

Hello, LDV readers!  Kelly here, back with another edition of Color Dose.  Green has long been one of my favorite hues; I adore it in fashion and decor.  I find that it can be bright and cheerful or sophisticated and dramatic, depending on what it's paired with.  
inspiration via

SHOP: (1) Horne Acquamiki Suspension Lamp  (2) Furbish Faux-Malachite Clock (3) Design Darling Green Leaf Pillow (4) Society Social Malachite Pillow (5) Zhush Waylande Gregory Green Leopard Print Coasters (6) CB2 Luck Sidetable (7) Furbish Tribal Basket


Carla Tomas said...

Great color!
xo Carla

Spring said...

I've noticed green becoming a really big trend this fall. It's one of my absolute favorite colors! I was so inspired by your blog entry that I spotlighted it in my collection, "Bloglovin" on Socialbliss. Check it out!

Dawna said...

I am a neutral girl all the way....but given the choice to choose one color I think it would be green,I love it in Khaki but right now my drug of color choice is Kelly green!!!!

Sara Russell Interiors said...

I am obsessed with green this season!

xo Sara

Karena said...

So many gorgeous finds. love them all Paloma!

Art by Karena