photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, July 24, 2009

Fabulous Room Friday 07.24.09

This week's fabulous room comes from fellow blogger, Caitlin Creer. I have followed Caitlin's personal blog about her lovely family for some time now, so I was really excited to learn that she recently started an interior design business and a blog to go with it! She recently posted an adorable room that she did for a girl on a shoestring budget. All of the bedding, accessories, lighting, and art were purchased for less than $250! I absolutely love the cheerful color palette, the use of vintage items, and of course, the upholstered headboard and trellis fabric in Kelly Green. Caitlin's inspiration board is pictured above and it really shines through in the finished product, don't you think?









All images via CC Interiors

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, it really is fabulous!
I love the shades of green sooo much.

LindsB said...

The colors are exactly my bedroom- so of course I love this!!

http://everythingleb.blogspot.com/2009/01/weekend-project-1.html

Have a great weekend!!

Caitlin said...

You are so sweet Paloma, thanks for the great post!
I;ve got ots more great projects coming together soon that I think you will love!

Megan Lee said...

What a great room! The headboard is my favorite and the pillow looks even better next to it. Lovely!

La Maison Fou said...

I am liking that green....& the Hunter boots!!!!
Nice!
Leslie

Fargerike Dagny said...

$250?? That's insane! I never get that much stuff for $250!

Julie said...

I love the headboard! It's so impressive that she was able to create this room with such a tiny budget. It's an inspiration to redecorate!

Yansy said...

I love the color combination in this room. She did an amazing job in such a small budget. Thanks for introducing us to her work.

Courtney said...

What a fantastic room! The inspiration board translated so well into the finished space.

Liza said...

That is beautiful and definitely does not look low budget. Way to go with real designs for real people!

###### said...

nice just to much green for me.

Velvet and Linen said...

I just left a comment about this beautiful room on Caitlin's blog as well.
Loved her inspiration board. She did a great job.
I can't imagine no being happy in this bedroom.

xo
Brooke

Classic Twist said...

Green is my favorite color! What a wonderful room and um...I can't believe the budget! How fab!!

LifestyleBohemia said...

I love the color combination - so refreshing. I am currently restoring a 1909 carriage house in Brooklyn and your blog gives me so much inspiration :)

paula said...

what a perfect little room.