photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, September 29, 2008

Wishing for Autumn to Arrive

New York's Central Park in Autumn

As most people throughout the United States and in other parts of the Northern Hemisphere begin to enjoy the beauty of autumn, it still feels like summer in Houston. It's so frustrating to see all of the new fall clothes out, knowing that it won't be cold enough to wear a sweater for months!I have my fingers crossed that the air will turn crisp soon, but for now I'll just have to dream of autumn in New York to tide me over.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I agree Paloma, but I'm happily enjoying the cool(er) mornings and nights! It's worth a late night stroll -- and you may even be able to sport that stashed away sweater.

Hopefully it'll drop soon....my fingers are crossed too!

Brilliant Asylum said...

It is such an awkward time of year for us in Georgia too. I would feel odd wearing white and sandals right now and yet it is close to 90degrees. But, if you don't shop for cold weather clothes in September, nothing is left by the time you need them (in December). I am ready to throw the East Coast clothig calendar out the window and consider September a summer month.

X said...

I request permission to use some of your photos on my blog.
Best regards.
Postscript: I liked your blog.