photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Is it wrong to covet a seven year old's wardrobe?

crewcuts

As most of you know, when you purchase something on J.Crew's website they automatically start sending you e-mails with their new arrivals and sales. Although I don't have kids (How would they know that?), I get their Crewcuts e-mails as well.

The new line for little girls is adorable and quite chic. I don't know if I should be embarrassed to admit this, but there are pieces I would definitely wear if they made an adult version! Either way, these little outfits make me want to have a little girl some day even more!

crewcuts4

crewcuts3

Images via J.Crew

4 comments:

sarah b. said...

i get the emails too, and specifically don't unsubscribe just because they're always so cute.

oh, and you're not the only one who would wear some of it -- http://www.easytomiss.com/2008/08/27/jcrews-kids/

haha

Unknown said...

That's too funny! At least I'm in good company. :)Their stuff is so cute! Although, I would probably be even more anal than I already am so that my phantom daughter wouldn't ruin her precious clothes. LOL!

Sheri said...

No, you are not alone. I am often jealous of some of the too cute stuff I purchase for the girls. I love to buy matching outfits for them, and I am so sad everytime that I can't have my very own adult version to wear with them. :D

Mackenna said...

felt the exact same way when i flipped through the catalog and saw that first white shift with all the neato detailing... also thought "boy i cant wait to have kids..." and then i got scared