photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Sunday, October 14, 2007

If you're going to San Miguel...

If my previous post piqued your interest in visiting San Miguel, you might be wondering where to stay. The next time we go to San Miguel, I'd like to stay at the town's newest boutique hotel, Oasis. It isn't designed in the typical Mexican style, but it looks incredibly chic and romantic. If you visit before I have a chance to go back and you stay at the Oasis, let me know what you think.









When we visited SMA last year, we had a very pleasant stay at Casa de la Cuesta, a bed and breakfast set inside of a colonial-style house. The owners are American artists who have an extensive collection of indigenous masks and Mexican folk art.




















2 comments:

Sheri said...

You really have me intrigued now to visit here on our next Mexico trip. We usually hit Playa del Carmen. However, we are not beach people. We just love the town, so we keep going back.

Unknown said...

I think you would love it! You should definitely go sometime.