Friday, April 26, 2013

Checking In and Checking Out

Hi, friends! After a week in High Point, I returned home to my full-time job and a mile-long to-do list of things to take care of on my own time in preparation for two major announcements I have in the works. As you might expect, I am feeling a little brain dead at the moment and  as a result, try as I may, I just couldn’t find a room for today’s “Fabulous Room” feature. I searched high and low, but nothing felt inspiring or fresh enough this week. Maybe it’s because I am still coming down from sensory overload from my time at Market. However, I did come across some mind-blowing design that I am saving for a later date because it is just. too. good to limit to only one room. Prepare to have your jaw drop!

Anyhow, High Point was really fantastic. I will tell you more about that on Monday and will have plenty of photos to share (you can get a few sneak peeks on Instagram @ladolcevitablog) along with more fun posts for the entire week and one of the big announcements I mentioned before. In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’m going to try to get a little rest in between projects! In all seriousness, I may have a ton of things to keep up with at the moment, but I wouldn’t trade this for the world. I am incredibly grateful for these opportunities and to be able to do something that I love so much and much of that is due to you all. Thank you for your readership and support!


Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

Welcome back! I'm excited for all your news and can't wait for your market pics. That place is just a magical magical land of happiness.

thelovelybee said...

So glad you had a nice time at market!! Can't wait to see what's in store in the coming weeks!! :) said...

Can't wait to hear about High Point!!

Liz and Lo